email has PDF attachments [Solved]
email has PDF attachments
Emails have PDF attachments but when right click on to open - a wordpad screen comes up with a lot of jumble
I was advised to install Adobe reader but I already have the latest version X1
how do I fix this as I am running Windows 7 on new PC
Keys to the Problem email has PDF attachments
Create a file association.
1. Download and save speicherkarte wiederherstellen the attachment on the desktop.
2. Right click on the reg dll saved file.
3. Select: Open With from the pop-up menu.
4. Click: Choose [default] Program.
5. Select: Adobe Reader.
6. Check: Always use the selected program to open this kind of file.
7. Click OK.
This should enable you to sd card picture recovery open these attachments directly from the e-mail now.
Use the Sfc tool to repair - email has PDF attachments
sfc is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. This article describes how to run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe) to scan your system files and to repair missing or corrupted system files. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
For Windows 8 or Windows 8.1
- Open an elevated command prompt. To do this, do the following as your appropriate:
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. Or, if you are using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, and then click Search. Type Command Prompt in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
For Windows 10, Windows 7, or Windows Vista
- To do this, click Start, type Command At shutdown is delayed because it says another program is running. How do I find this program and fix this? Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or press Allow.
- At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press After the computer sleeps, the dvd is not recognized, unless I reboot. ENTER:
- sfc /scannow
- The sfc /scannow command will scan all protected system files, and replace corrupted files with a cached copy that is located in a compressed folder at %WinDir%\System32\dllcache.
- The %WinDir% placeholder represents the Windows operating system folder. For example, C:\Windows.
- Note: Don't close this Command Prompt window odzyskiwanie zdjęć until the verification is 100% complete. The scan results will be shown when the scan is finished.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files recuperar archivos tarjeta sd and successfully repaired them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log.
Reinstall your Windows
When you have tried the above methods but can't seem to fix your problem, you can reinstall your Operating System and install a "clean" copy of Windows onto your computer again. But this should be the last method to fix your error, as this will completely erase everything on your hard drive and it will take you a lot of time to reinstall all your software back to your desktop. It's very important for you to back up all files, pictures and gelöschte fotos wiederherstellen speicherkarte freeware personal information before you do that.
- Ernest Bayless. Jun.21st
Another Safe way to Repair the problem: email has PDF attachments:Click here to download the Locate Value in a Table that Falls Between Values (VLOOKUP?) registry repair application .
How to Fix email has PDF attachments with SmartPCFixer?
Video Tutorial: How to Fix email has PDF attachments?
1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed